We are enjoying our new classroom and have settled in well.
Some things we have done in September are:
- A class trip to Lincolnsfield where we were evacuees for the day. We learned all about World War 2 and experienced ‘a day in the life’ of a WW2 child (see picture)
- Write books to share with Year 3 about their experience of WW2
- Learn about the body in Science and done some experiments
- Think about having a positive mind in PSHE (see picture)
- Problem solving in Maths (see picture)
- Elected House Captains and School Council members (see picture)