Please make sure that all your child’s uniform and personal property is marked clearly with their name!
It is the policy of the governing body that all pupils who attend Greenfields Primary School should wear school uniform every day. The uniform consists of:
- white shirt of blouse
- green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- black or dark grey skirt, shorts or trousers
- black, navy or grey jogging bottoms, shorts or skirt with elasticated waist (for Nursery & Reception children only)
- flat, black shoes (trainer style with velcro acceptable. Please no laces, high heels, open toe sandals or platforms). Please make sure your child is able to put their own shoes on and fasten them independently.
- a green and white checked summer dress may be worn in warmer weather.
- outdoor coats should be worn in cold weather
- children are allowed trainers to change into at playtime
A short-sleeved, plain T-shirt, shorts and plimsolls should be kept in a bag in school during the week. Each child is assigned to one of the four school houses (siblings are always in the same team), and each child should wear a T-shirt for PE of the appropriate colour (as indicated below). Shorts must be black or navy. Warm tracksuits (black, navy or grey) are needed during cold weather for outdoor games. Trainers can be worn for outdoor PE.
The House colours are:
- Normans – Green
- Romans – Yellow
- Saxons – Red
- Vikings – Blue
We are moving to an online service for the School Shop, although some items may still be in stock. Please check with the school office.
The website to order uniform is:
For reasons of safety, children with pierced ears may wear studs only. A watch may be worn but it is the responsibility of the child at all times. We ask that necklaces are not worn as this can be a hazard for play or for PE.