This month we have been working hard in all subjects.
During November, we have:
- started a new book called ‘Planetarium’ and have written fact files, non chronological reports and adverts about planets
- calculated the area of triangles and parallelograms
- finished our Anderson shelters and decorated them with ‘grass’, ‘corrugated steel’ and ‘vegetables’.
- debugged games in computing
- led the school Remembrance assembly
- learnt about prepositions, adverbials and modal verbs
- won the Golden Dustpan for the tidiest classroom