Welcome to Year 3’s Webpage
The staff in Year 3 are Mrs Dupree and Mrs Gilder
Year 3 Routines:
- Outdoor Rangers takes place every Friday. Children are expected to bring warm clothes and a change of shoes
- Swimming takes place on Wednesday in the Summer term.
- PE is on Wednesday
- Reading books are changed Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Spellings are handed out on Tuesday to learn by the following Tuesday
- Speed Tables will be carried out weekly with the expectation the children will know their 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 10 times tables by the end of Year 3
Year 3 Blog
Cooking at home
We all had a wonderful day full of stories and fun. We have read almost every child’s story now, but will need some books back next week!
We had a fun morning learning how to play Handball earlier this week. We learned how to dribble and how to mark our opponent.
Welcome to our Class Blog
Keep an eye on our class page to see what’s been going on…