Welcome to Year 3’s Webpage
The staff in Year 3 are Mrs Dupree and Mrs Gilder
Year 3 Routines:
- Outdoor Rangers takes place every Friday. Children are expected to bring warm clothes and a change of shoes
- Swimming takes place on Wednesday in the Summer term.
- PE is on Wednesday
- Reading books are changed Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Spellings are handed out on Tuesday to learn by the following Tuesday
- Speed Tables will be carried out weekly with the expectation the children will know their 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 10 times tables by the end of Year 3
Year 3 Blog
Cooking at home
We all had a wonderful day full of stories and fun. We have read almost every child’s story now, but will need some books back next week!
We had a fun morning learning how to play Handball earlier this week. We learned how to dribble and how to mark our opponent.