Welcome to Year 3’s Webpage
The staff in Year 3 are Mrs Dupree, Miss Money, Mrs Haque and Ms Ford
Contact us at: Y3class@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
Year 3 Routines:
- P.E. is on a Monday and Thursday. Outdoor kit including trainers is required for both sessions
- Swimming takes place in the Summer term.
- Reading books need to be in school every day and will be collected in on Friday. New books will be given out on Mondays
- Spellings are handed out on Monday to learn by the following Monday
- Speed Tables will be carried out weekly with the expectation the children will know their 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 10 times tables by the end of Year 3
- Meet the Teacher - Year 3 (109KB)
- Word Free Reading Passport (205KB)
- Year 3 - Curriculum Map (497KB)
- Year 3 Maths Learner (273KB)
Year 3 Blog
We had fun practising our tennis skills
We investigated whether rocks change when they have been in water
Cooking at home
We all had a wonderful day full of stories and fun. We have read almost every child’s story now, but will need some books back next week!
We had a fun morning learning how to play Handball earlier this week. We learned how to dribble and how to mark our opponent.