Greenfields Primary School
Telephone: 020 8428 1166
Please contact our office staff: Mrs Fran Parker, Mrs Ayca Maxwell or Mrs Vicki Congerton if you have any queries or would like to arrange a visit to the school.
Our SENCo is Mrs Joanne Evans who can be contacted via the school office.
Please see our Admissions page
Please see our Ofsted page
Exam and assessment results
- Assessment Results 2019-20 (35.27KB)
Please see our Curriculum section
- Positive Behaviour Policy (363.29KB)
- Complaints Policy (359.39KB)
- Complaints Form (93.13KB)
- PPG Statement 2022 (621.74KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-22 (775.12KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-21 (545.71KB)
- Pupil Premium Review March 2020 (29.91KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-20 (343.90KB)
PE and sport premium
- Sports Premium Review 2021-22 (238.45KB)
Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
Please see our SEND page
- SEN Information Report 2022-23 (147.56KB)
- Equality Policy and Objectives (274.18KB)
Governors’ information and duties
Please see our Governors page
We do not have any employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.
Charging and remissions policies
- Charging Policy (272.49KB)
Values and ethos
Please see our Ethos & Values page
- Uniform (271.44KB)
Requests for paper copies
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.