Notice of School Closure
Greenfields is fully open to all pupils.
Contact Arrangements during the School Closure
Our school office is currently open between 8.30am and 5pm each day. Our telephone number is: 0208428 1166. The e mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact your child’s class teacher by using the class e mail address. The addresses for each class are:
- Nursery YNclass@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
- Reception YRclass@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
- Year 1 Y1class@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
- Year 2 Y2class@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
- Year 3 Y3class@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
- Year 4 Y4class@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
- Year 5 Y5class@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
- Year 6 Y6class@greenfields.herts.sch.uk
To contact Mrs Day, our Headteacher, please e mail email@example.com
Additional Resources to Support Parents, Carers and Students
Health and Wellbeing Information
Please find attached kits to support you and your family during this challenging time. Mrs Dupree and Mrs Evans, our Inclusion and Safeguarding leads are available if you require further support. Please e mail the school office if you wish to talk to them.
Our priority is to ensure all the children at Greenfields are safe and well. Our schools direct safeguarding line is: 07562 797970
Our safeguarding e mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have concerns about a child and school is closed, please contact:
- Hertfordshire Children’s Services: 0300 123 4043
- 101 for a non-emergency police matter, or 999 in an emergency
The governors are continuing to meet half termly, remotely. The next scheduled Governing Body meeting is on Wednesday February 9th 2022.