ESafety is an important part of our school curriculum. We ensure our children understand how to stay safe online and make sure children know what they should do if they are ever concerned about anything online. Sid the Spider is our mascot and reminds us to stay safe online. We have written a number of documents which can be found below, to help you keep your child safe online at home.
If you require further advice or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Evans.
- Online Safety Policy (414.06KB)
- Image Consent Form (411.35KB)
- Keeping Your Child Safe When They Are Online (248.13KB)
- Parent Carer eSafety Home School Agreement (206.75KB)
- Pupil Acceptable Use Agreement (278.91KB)
Thinkuknow is the education programme from NCA-CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline.
The latest tips, advice and resources to help children and young people have a safe and positive time online.