Welcome to Year 6’s Webpage
The staff in Year 6 are Mr Pople, Mrs Cochrane and Mrs Wilkins
- Reading records should be handed in first thing in the morning. Books can be changed any day of the week. We encourage parents/carers to read with their child 3 x per week and ask questions about their reading.
- Spelling homework focussing on rules and investigations are sent home on a Tuesday. Pupils also have their ongoing personal lists.
- Maths games are changed on a Wednesday. Please play these games at least twice with your child.
- English homework is sent home on a Thursday.
- Maths homework (coloured maths sheets, times table and mental maths practise sheets) are sent home on a Friday.
- PE is on a Wednesday and Friday but please have your kit in school every day. Swimming kit is needed on a Wednesday during the first half of the Autumn term.
Back to the Beginning Song
Rock Bottom Rocks
Start All Over Again Song
This link will take you to samples of all of the songs in the production so you will have an idea of the tune to help you to practice them.