Welcome to Year 6’s Webpage
The staff in Year 6 are Mr Pople, Mrs Cochrane
- Reading records should be handed in every Monday morning. Books can be changed any day of the week. We ask children to read at least 4 x per week and share their reading with an adult (discussing books, asking questions about their reading, exploring vocabulary).
- Spelling homework focusing on rules and investigations is sent home on a Tuesday. Pupils also have their ongoing personal lists of spellings to learn.
- Maths games are changed on a Wednesday. Please play these games at least twice with your child and ensure the adult who plays the game with the child signs their homework book.
- English homework is sent home on a Thursday.
- Maths homework (coloured maths sheets, times table and other maths practise sheets) is sent home on a Friday.
- PE is on a Wednesday and Friday but please have your kit in school every day.
Year 6 Blog
Welcome to our Class Blog
Keep an eye on our class page to see what’s been going on…