School governors have a general responsibility to parents and the Local Education Authority for the effective management of the school, acting within the framework set by national legislation, and by the policies of the Local Education Authority.
The full Governing Board meets six times each year and appoints working parties who follow up specific areas of school management and report to the full Governing Board.
|Name||Term of Office||Appointed by||Registered Interests||Roles/Responsibilities||FGB Attendance
|Mrs Zoe Baines
|26.09.19 – 25.09.23||Governing Board||No||
|Mark Skinner||12.07.2023 – 11.07.27||Governing Board||No||
|Ric Salzedo||30.9.20-29.9.24||Governing Board||No||
|Emma Mulholland||14.05.20 – 13.05.24||Parents||No||
|David Ray||05.10.22 – 04.10.26||Governing Board||No||
|Kim May||5.10.22 – 4.10.26||Governing Board||No||
|Val Griffin||11.10.23 – 10.10.27||Governing Board||No|
|Shelagh O’Shea||Staff||No||Staff Governor|
Minutes of Meetings
- "Full Governing Body Meeting Minutes 18.5.23" has no version set!
- Ful Governing Body Meeting Minutes 5.10.22 (133.50KB)
- Full Governing Body Meeting Minutes 25.5.22 (229.78KB)
- Full Governing Body Minutes 23.3.22 (240.49KB)
- Full Governing Body Meeting Minutes 2.2.22 (189.52KB)
- Full Governing Body Meeting Minutes 1.12.21 (236.06KB)
- Full Governing Body Meeting Minutes 29.9.21 (236.38KB)
- Full Governing Body Meeting Minutes 7.7.21 (254.66KB)
- Full Governing Body Meeting Minutes 25.5.21 (257.30KB)
- Full Governing Body Meeting Minutes 24.2.21 (251.85KB)